Kit Converter 62 - Czech Pilsner
To create premium pilsners. Use in combination with your favourite malt extract can to produce a delicious, full bodied and balanced pilsner!
Blended sugar, malt and hops to produce a rich and malty lager with authentic Czech hop flavours.
1 kilogram packet.
How to use:
1. Line a small pot with a muslin cloth hop bag.
2. Add 2 litres of filtered or tap water and bring to the boil.
3. Turn off heat.
3. Add contents of kit converter to the liquid and stir.
4. Leave to steep for 15 minutes.
5. Remove hop bag containing grain (if included) and hop pellets.
6. Bring remaining liquid to the boil for 5 minutes.
7. Use this liquid to dissolve other malt extracts (tin) or add directly to a heat rated fermenter (not Fermzillas).