Brewtan B 50g (formerly Tanal B)
Brewtan B (formerly called Tanal B) is a 100% natural, high molecular weight tannic acid extracted from renewable plant materials specifically for the brewing industry. Incorporating Brewtan B into your process will improve the shelf life and enhance the flavor and colloidal stability of your beer.
When added to mash:
- Better Lauter (faster sparge)
- Increased mash efficiency
- Better clarity of mash as Brewtan B complexes with proteins in the grain bed
When added to boil:
- Precipitation of haze producing proteins
- Colloidal stability
- Reduction in chill haze
- Minimises oxidation, increasing shelf life
Dissolve in warm water before adding to either mash or boil.
Mash: 1.5g per 23L Batch
Boil: 1.5g per 23L Batch