Mangrove Jack's International Series Bavarian Wheat
A classic wheat beer with notes of banana, clove and complex herbal notes.
Made from a careful balance of wheat and barley malt. This is a crisp refreshing, distinctive beer, to enjoy at its prime. Serve chilled with a squeeze of lemon or lime.
Standard Yeast included in lid.
Target ABV (Assuming brew enhancer has been used): 4.5%
Bitterness (IBU): 14-18
Colour (EBC): 3-7
Makes: 23 Litres
Tips for making your best beer:
- Use soft water
- Use dechlorinated water or add a Campden Tablet to your brewing water before brewing
- Use a good brew enhancer
- Use a strain of yeast suited to the style of beer you plan on brewing
- Keep fermentation at a constant temperature that the strain of yeast you are brewing with is happy in (generally listed on the packet, on our site, or online; if not flick us an email!)
- After carbonation condition for at least a few weeks
- Keep the entire process as sanitary as possible